RoCA is modifying our camp procedures and activities to allow for smaller camp groups and social distancing to keep a safe environment for everyone. Please check here for updates and schedules as they become available
You will find below a day camp scholarship form(s) and a copy(s) of the camp brochure that includes a camp application form. You must complete and return both the scholarship form and the camp application form. The deadline for application is June 1, 2020. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by May 1st. Each year we give at least 10 scholarships but we receive many more applications, so please note that acceptance is not guaranteed because an application is received.
Please read the following information:
• Scholarships are given for Session 2 only: July 27 - August 21 (4 weeks)
• The day camp serves children entering grades K-9 in September 2020.
• Camp operates 5 days per week – Monday-Friday - from 9:45 am to 4:00 pm
• Scholarships are based on real financial need
• Priority is given to children who have not been to our camp before.
• The camp does not provide transportation or lunch. Be sure you can arrange transportation & send a lunch for your child
• Scholarships are not transferable or redeemable for cash
Please read the camp brochure for complete details. Remember to complete and return the camp application located in the brochure along with your scholarship form. Once again, the application deadline is June 1, 2020.
If you have any questions about the scholarships or completing the forms, please call Amy at 358-0877 ex. 18 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday