RoCA has structured internships available for college students studying visual arts or arts administration. Because we are a mid-sized organization, interns will have the chance to learn through direct contact with the directors, curators, artists & staff involvement.
Interns may be involved with the following:
• Organizing and cataloging artists’ submissions.
• Archiving past exhibitions
• Creating supporting exhibition text
• Researching and creating text for marketing
• Running errands related to administrative duties
• Assisting with special events and openings
• Liason between Artistic Director, Artists, and Guest Curators
We are looking for those with a pleasant and cooperative attitude, excellent people skills, and who are flexible, hardworking and energetic. Must be proficient in Word and Excel. Photoshop is a plus. Strong writing skills and experience with social media is important.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
There is a stipend available.
Most colleges offer credit for internships. We are experienced in creating structured internships and communicating with college advisors to meet your school requirements. Consult with your advisor.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter expressing your interest and your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “INTERNSHIP” in the subject line.